From Siberia With Love

вторник, 29 ноября 2011 г.

Lester Lanin - AT THE COUNTRY CLUB



01. LOVE (medley) - Love is sweeping the country - What is this thing called love - The man I love
02. LOVE MOODS (medley) - Body and soul - Embraceable you - As time goes by
03. FLIRTATION (medley) - Love for sale - I've got a crush on you - You do something to me
04. Quando, quando, quando
05. La bamba
06. MEDLEY - Anything goes - Mack the knife - Sweet Georgia Brown
07. YOU'RE THE TOP (medley) - I like the likes of you - I get a kick out of you - You're the top
08. FILM (medley) - Tara's theme - Theme from 'A summer place' - Al di la - Secret love
09. La vie en rose
10. In an 18th century drawing room
11. LOVE LOST (medley) - Don't take your love from me - It's all in the game - But not for me
12. Blues in the night
13. Mr. Tambourine man

http://www.multiupload.com/J9WOLDMBTV
password: az

2 комментария: