From Siberia With Love

вторник, 30 августа 2011 г.

The Three Suns - HAVING A BALL WITH THE THREE SUNS



01. You Are My Lucky Star - How About You - Hello! My Baby - Stompin' At The Savoy
02. I'm In The Mood For Love - I Wonder, I Wonder,I Wonder - That Old Feeling - A Kiss To Build A Dream On
03. Linda Mujer (You Never Say Yes-You Never Say No!)
04. Hi Lili, Hi-Lo
05. You Were Meant For Me - Just You, Just Me - Doll Dance - Elmer's Tune - Johnson Rag
06. I Cried For You - Something's Gotta Give - Conquette - Don't Be That Way
07. If I Had You - I Don't Know Why (I Just Do) - Honey - Should I
08. Three O'Clock In The Morning
09. Walter Winchell Rumba
10. I Never Knew (I Could Love Anybody Like I'm Loving You) - When You Wore A Tulip - Sing, Sing, Sing - Tiger Rag

http://www.multiupload.com/ZDLLXOZE3Z
password: az

1 комментарий:

  1. Please! I want this one soo bad. :'( But it's not available in my geographical area. Any other alternative links?

    Thanks for everything!

    ОтветитьУдалить