From Siberia With Love

воскресенье, 21 августа 2011 г.

Lee Williams & His Quintet - HAMMOND PARTY



01. (a) Soon - (b) If I Were A Bell - (c) I Get A Kick Out Of You
02. (a) Tea For Two - (b) Begin The Beguine - (c) (I Love You And) Don't You Forget It
03. (a) My Favourite Things - (b) Lover
04. (a) The More I See You - (b) I Want To Be Happy
05. (a) Liza (All The Clouds'll Roll Away) - (b) I'm Putting All My Eggs In One Basket - (c) Too Close For Comfort
06. (a) Give Me The Simple Life - (b) Night And Day - (c) On The Street Where You Live
07. (a) My Funny Valentine - (b) Moon River
08. (a) Polka Dots And Moonbeams - (b) Call Me Irresponsible
09. (a) Swinging On A Star - (b) Dindy
10. (a) Nice Work If You Can Get It - (b) It's All Right With Me - (c) I Got Rhythm - (d) Button Up Your Overcoat
11. (a) Get Happy - (b) Bye Bye Blues - (c) You Forgot To Remember
12. (a) Poinciana (Song Of The Tree)- (b) Always
13. (a) Jada - (b) Lullaby Of The Leaves
14. (a) Manhattan - (b) Street Of Dreams - (c) How Deep Is The Ocean
15. (a) It Had To Be You - (b) I Never Know - (c) Sweet Georgia Brown - (d) Sunday
16. (a) Chloe - (b) Spain
17. (a) Mexicali Rose - (b) Ramona
18. (a) I Got It Bad (And That Ain't Good) - (b) Poor Butterfly
19. (a) Nagasaki - (b) My Blue Heaven - (c) Miss Annabelle Lee - (d) After You've Gone
20. (a) Please Don't Talk About Me When I'm Gone - (b) Marie - (c) Me And My Shadow - (d) Bye Bye Blackbird

http://www.multiupload.com/OODJBBN7YX
+
http://www.multiupload.com/UCUZLLZQCC
password: az

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий